Saturday, March 14, 2026

Where am I

Oops took the wrong exit.
Funny haha.
Left Arizona and headed east on I10.
After a few days of diving I needed a break. Stayed 2 days at a nice RV park in Anahuac Tx. Just east of Houston. I changed route from going north on the Natchez Trace to going straight north from Anahuac. I avoided bad storms on the other route. After three days of driving from Anahuac, I arrived home. Good to be home even with winter returning. Had to winterize the trailer right away.
Some pics of trip home:
Adapting to less space.
Storms coming in from the Gulf.
Arrived home on the afternoon of 3/11.
The End.
Mark


1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Where am I

Oops took the wrong exit. Funny haha. Left Arizona and headed east on I10. After a few days of diving I needed a break. Stayed 2...