Thursday, January 1, 2026
Van Horn to Pima County Fairgrounds
Started driving at 3Am and got through El Paso easily. Drove to just east of Tucson at the Pima County Fairgrounds. They have an RV park with full hookups.Good place to de-winterize the trailers. The wind was terrible. Got er done anyways. One more day of driving. Pictures I took along the way. Steve ahead of me and a funny looking cloud. Z
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Where am I
Oops took the wrong exit. Funny haha. Left Arizona and headed east on I10. After a few days of diving I needed a break. Stayed 2...
-
I shoveled lots of snow to prepare for leaving. Then it mostly melted. Oh well you never know. Hit the road early Saturday. It was raining ...
-
Got up early to avoid Tucson's morning rush hour. Worked well. Heading for Yuma. Stopped in Gila Bend AZ. Found a place for a sit down b...
-
Woke up and made my coffee. Went in to Yuma to get some supplies. I needed RVCaulk for a repair on my roof. Then bought some gr...
That is a very cool cloud! Maybe a “bon voyage” from your friends at the Space Age restaurant!
ReplyDelete